What about invisible text on the colour. As in enemy nutral or friend.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: 18 October 2009 15:53
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scan screen for enemy ships

It seems to me, and it's unfortunate to us, that the enemy's are color-
coded. So not exactly sure off the top of my head what they can do
about that...

Also, while I'm at it, the Ship loadout buttons aren't labeled. It's
annoying to have to click the button of a slot to figure out what's
there. Now we just hear, for example, Weap/410 or Weap/Blank if it's
blank.

Also, anyone know what those unlabled buttons are on the navigation
screen? Some planets are labeled, most of them that I want but what's
the buttons that aren't; stars or something?

gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org
> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

09:04:00