hmmm.
well the line you want to look at in fact the lines you want to look at are the
afiliation line and the class line.
these tell you the class, good if its a target you need killed and second thehp
speed tonage.
you will also get shields and armour.
if you put your shields and armour against it and if you say have 0 shields and
600 armour a ship with 350 shields 500 armour and 600 hull is going to be tough
to beat.