What adverse affects does that have if any?
-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] core-exiles
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Date: 19:10:2009 7.40 am

Well once again, levels will have to wait.

After being beaten up by that marauder, ---- even trying missiles which
didn't work, I'm finally giving in to pressure.

I've reset my Ip and so will be getting a shield, a tw system and as a bonus
a better passenger cabin as soon as I have the money.

Beware the grue!