Hi Bryan,
Grin. Yeah, I love that move. I can't say how many times i've entered a room, am out of ammo, but there is a shotgun or uzi on the other side of the room. I'll jump over there pick it up, turn and blow the centaur away. I'm sure that gives him a nasty surprise.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I tend to agree with you on that Thomas. If I don't have either the Shotgun or the sword I tend to run from the Centaurs, although that does usually mean that I take quite a bit of a beating from them. Of course it's really cool when the Shotgun is just right behind that Centaur that's been roasting you and so you can turn around and give him what for LOL. As for Kerberos, I find that you can take him down fairly quickly if you use the sword and can manage to back off after hitting him a few times so your strength can recharge. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.