I thought that was a possibility but I wanted to make sure. That's why I only said Possible bug since I wanted to make sure it wasn't.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible bug in MOTA?

Hi Bryan,
That's not a bug. The waterin the flooded room isn't deep enough to drowned her. So the oxygen isn't used in beta 7 and 8.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I've been meaning to send this in but just kept not getting around to it. I came across a possible, that being the key word, bug in MOTA. I noticed that even while you're swimming in the underground lake or whatever it is your oxygen supply doesn't seem to deplete the way it did in the prior Betas. And yes I've always uninstalled each old Beta before installing the new one. I'm wondering if this is indeed a bug or if that particular body of water just isn't deep enough that Angela requires her oxygen supply. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.