Okay, first, what's this mota game that everyone's talking about? What's its
web address?

Secon, in the entoomed game I did finally figure out how to buy stuff from
the stores, but I can't seem to use the stuff I bought. I bought a copper
helmet and breastplate and they're in my inventory, but when I try to equip
them to use them; it says I have nothing to put there, like on my head or
torso.
Is this a bug or is there something else I'm supposed to do to use my bought
items?
Thanks, Chastity