Impressive.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 7:17 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Best MOTA games yet...

Well, I've managed to beat MOTA on the easy difficulty without taking a single hit from Kerberos. Of course I did sort of station myself right at the room's entrance so I could back away after hitting him a few times and waiting till my strength returned. But I managed to hold on to all but a few rounds from most of my guns and I had three potionns to spare. So if the full game had been available I'd have been in decent shape to take on the next level. And as an added bonus I've beaten the level three times on Intermediate, even managing to kill Kerberos the last time. I think I'm definitely ready to record my own MOTA review. Of course if I did it now it wouldn't be in stereo since I'm still having trouble with that. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.