Yep, I know what you mean, it's fairly addictive to say the least.

I don't think I'll personally be bothering with Mals, sinse it's more Ip cost which I can't afford, sinse i'm putting everything into combat and surveying right now.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Malls on ce?

they are a way of earning cash.
you need at least 10 points in structure and about 60 grand.
you then can open a store.
I havn't bothered with this for ages but I may at some point.
May is the operative word I have spent to much time on the game and well stuff I should have done earlier this week has not been done so I may be off this game again.