I wander if there is a way to buy oar or get it at not much.
my cargo is only 50 units I having the base ship.
If I could store it somewhere for a time maybe but still.
Its a pitty I can't bring stuff to the npc that wants it, go back and get
things.
I have around 18000 right now having spent most of it on armour and such which
I was only able to boost to 720 my level and cash not withstanding.
I probably will go back to combat but right now the ship is the thing and I
need 30 k pluss to get drones.