Hi Bryan,
Cool. In one of my recent test buildsI just took Kerberos on hand to hand. Boy was that tough. I killed him, but it took a lot of jumping around, kicking, and punching him until he finally dropped. I also had to use two healing potions to keep my strength/health up long enough to get the job done. It was extremely tough, but was fun battling him hand to hand like that.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well, I've managed to beat MOTA on the easy difficulty without taking a single
hit from Kerberos. Of course I did sort of station myself right at the room's
entrance so I could back away after hitting him a few times and waiting till my
strength returned. But I managed to hold on to all but a few rounds from most
of my guns and I had three potionns to spare. So if the full game had been
available I'd have been in decent shape to take on the next level. And as an
added bonus I've beaten the level three times on Intermediate, even managing to
kill Kerberos the last time. I think I'm definitely ready to record my own MOTA
review. Of course if I did it now it wouldn't be in stereo since I'm still
having trouble with that.
Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice