Hi Darren,
Grin. Well, I don't know, but I just wanted to know if I could do it. I did do it on the easy level. As I said it was tough, but most of it depended on staying out of Kerberos attack range while landing blows left and right on him,and jumping away to get some distance to rest, and come back in swinging again.

Darren Harris wrote:
Smile Thomas you're the game creator and you found it tough? Lol what is
it going to be like for the rest of us hahahaha.