From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 20 October 2009 13:40
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Best MOTA games yet...

Hi Darren,
Grin. Well, I don't know, but I just wanted to know if I could do it. I
did do it on the easy level. As I said it was tough, but most of it
depended on staying out of Kerberos attack range while landing blows
left and right on him,and jumping away to get some distance to rest, and

come back in swinging again.

Darren Harris wrote:
> Smile Thomas you're the game creator and you found it tough? Lol what
> is it going to be like for the rest of us hahahaha.

subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in
10/20/09 03:55:00