Hi Bryan,
Yeah, Kerberos is not easy to take down in hand to hand combat when he is fresh, but if you soften him up a bit with a sword or something else he isn't too bad. In my audio preview I just uploaded I softened him up with a sword, and then came in fists and feet blazing and finished him off personally in hand to hand. He didn't put up too much of a fight at that point. I think he was too busy wondering who in hell this amazon was who sliced him up with a sword, and then beat the crap out of him with kicks and punches for good measure. Lol!

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I don't think I'd want to try that LOL. But all this has only made me more excited to get my grubby paws on the full version.