How did you record that out of curiosity? I'm having some trouble with mine. I've got a pretty decent USB microphone, the problem is that I can't seem to get Gold Wave to record in Stereo despite having it set to record that way. I think it has to do with a setting in Vista but I'm not sure. I haven't been able to figure out how to record directly from the sound card.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Best MOTA games yet...

Hi Bryan,
Yeah, Kerberos is not easy to take down in hand to hand combat when he is fresh, but if you soften him up a bit with a sword or something else he isn't too bad. In my audio preview I just uploaded I softened him up with a sword, and then came in fists and feet blazing and finished him off personally in hand to hand. He didn't put up too much of a fight at that point. I think he was too busy wondering who in hell this amazon was who sliced him up with a sword, and then beat the crap out of him with kicks and punches for good measure. Lol!

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I don't think I'd want to try that LOL. But all this has only made me more excited to get my grubby paws on the full version.