Hi Charles,
Your in luck. It is up. See the public list announcement on where to get the MOTA beta 9 preview file. As for recording I just recorded it using latest Goldwave. I think that is 5.55 or something like that. Hardware is nothing special. I think this desktop only has a l-cheapo Soundmax AC-97 card in it. Not the best card in the world, but functional for a home office computer.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Let us know when the recording is up there? I want to hear some hand to hand butt kicking! Also, out of curiosity, what hardware and software do you use to make recordings?Thanks.