To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:27 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] So has anybody bought anything from the store in ce yet?

So has anybody bought anything from the in game store in ce yet? Has
anybody ever had the need to do it yet?i assume that the bigger the ship
you get the better the engine yes? Because I see that there are much
better engines you can physically buy. I must admit, whilst it does look
expensive, I guess it means that everybody who joins starts out equally
by that I mean there's no real diffrence between prem and non-prem
accounts is there?