Hi Bryan,
I'll have to look up the exact setting in Vista to let you record from your soundcard, but it isn't present on every Vista system from what I've seen. A lot depends on what sound card you have, if you have updated Vista drivers, etc. On one of my computers here the option is grayed out in the Vista mixer settings like it is unavailable so it seams to be a hit or miss thing. Like I said earlier I'll try and write up a faq or tutorial this week with my experiences recording under Vista.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
How did you record that out of curiosity? I'm having some trouble with mine. I've got a pretty decent USB microphone, the problem is that I can't seem to get Gold Wave to record in Stereo despite having it set to record that way. I think it has to do with a setting in Vista but I'm not sure. I haven't been able to figure out how to record directly from the sound card. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.