<sigh>
the field would be cool, however its quite dull.
If I had the drones maybe more energy and scanners I may have remained in
combat.
However my level only allows for about 720 armour which is just not much
improvement.
I may get drones maybe a launcher and required stocks.
however I have better work working for ashar corp than trying to bag anything.
maybe I will try the gal fed combat and get easy cash.
I suppose the other way is to destroy pirates and raders of weaker strength
than I have and try that way to get what I need.