thanks, I may have to invest in something like this.
later though.
I have a couple things I absolutely must do today.
maybe in a couple hours I will be done and then I can go back to this game.
who'd have thought that something like this would keep me interested.
Last night I was playing and my aunt happened to glance in here and saw the
jump gate interface.
I may concider trying to have investments in the game.
I am not sure about buying comercial stores but thats way off, if I do run out
of fuel I can probably log out for  a day and come back in.
no big loss.