It sure is! I love it! I justrjust wish I could regenerate my fuel quicker!!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 21 October 2009 15:07
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ce details

a few unlabled things, --- but their not really a concern. The main problem
is that the threat rating of enemy ships is currently only visible via text
colour, ---- but the developer is very literally working on this as I right
this (he was asking me to test things out this morning).
There are also some very! huge tables which at the moment take quite a while

to navigate, so I've request he add some filters for the information, ----
nbut none of these things should detract from your enjoyment of the
game, ---- pluss, as I said they are very much being worked on, so showing
support for this would be appreciated.

The game is also as I said, fantastic!

Beware the grue!