Hi Hayri,
That might be all well and good, but I'm already over my financial budget on this project. I can't really afford to buy new sounds like extra background ambience loops, music tracks, etc. Unless people are going to begin donating some cash for the extra bells and wistles like that 1.0 is going to be pretty bare bones, and based on what I can financially afford to license from here on out. One way of cutting financial corners is by not buying 10 or 12 different background ambience loops, several different music tracks, and so on. I'm already worried if I will brake even when this game starts selling let alone putting myself in more financial debt by purchasing extra sounds and music that are not really that necessary for completing the game. I'm simply not going to add sounds and music to my credit card debt not knowing how well this game will sell.

HTH

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
Hi Thomas. I hope that you would change the background sounds in level 2 and so on. You may also like to change the sound when you walk. ---