hmmmm.
Go to jonus hork at sb51 and complete all his instructions.
go to gunny at new oryan and complete all her instructions.
Go to tomar stubs and complete as far as you can go.
I'd recomend a gatlin rail rev2 you should have something not exeding 300 units
as your scanner sensor mk1 will need 200 units.
I suggest that you complete as far as you can.
If you finally get to level 16 like I am then you may want to ask again.
For the first few missions  you are vertually helped.
it gets harder though.
Oh and for the first 10 levels you are conciddered new and so you are protected
from any attacks.
Every so often you will get random events, these will earn you xp, and maybe
credits, some of these events are going to be quite funny.
I suggest you get an irc client for the irc.core-exiles.com server as I may
have to do that in order to chat.