hmmmm.
a usb mic set will usually have an output device on it.
Since sapi is part of windows windows sounds would have to be routed to that
device I don't think sapi programs can just rout.
I suggest you play the games with a standard headphone plugged into the
headphone jack of your sound card.
its the easiest thing.