From: "Cory Kadlik" <ckadl...@verizon.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Asking a technocal question.

easy fix. Go to ctrl pannel, speach, output button, and set the speach
to go to the new set by selecting the use this audio device. This one
being your new set. HTH!
Cory

--
Wanna get to know me? check out my website and blog at
http://www.samobile.net/users/ckadlik

Maybe you have a question or comment, or just want to say hi. Do that
in these ways:

Phone: 774-277-9320
msn: ckad...@gmail.com
aim: corykadlik111