From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of peter Mahach
Sent: 22 October 2009 20:41
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] CE getting started?

I decided to check out core exiles. I like the game idea so far but I have
difficulties. I talked to jonas and I got a mission to deliver some stuff to
messer in the destert system. now, how the heck do I ge there. I managed to
undock and so on, and now, I don't see a jumpgate to the destert system in
the nexus. anyone help me. how could I, like, know what gates to take?
another thing, there is a long line of many numbers, the last 2 being my
fuel outy of the total. but what's the rest? help appreciated!

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

subscription via the web, at
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. No virus found in this