To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] combat drones

hmm i have a gatling at 248, I think I got your drone.
on that note, if I can find a gun that will use 300 units of power exactly then I will get it. I have 54 units left from using the scanner and gatling, I have used all my cash in getting one drone.
oh do they need repairing at all?
or can I take it to a repair service.
Also is there a way you can loot armour from ships, etc?
If there is not I sure would like it.
Even if I had to patch it.
SOme of the shields/armour looked quite nice and if I could use that then cool. I'd also like the option to get bigger rewards in missions, ie ships, packs, etc, not just cash. It would mean less things to buy and something to play for, hear in new zealand us dollars cost twice of what they usually cost and so I am not likely to buy from the standard store. currently everything is cheaper but I'd like to be able to earn something real chunky if I can pull off bigger things.
I'd admit I would have to work for it but.