De: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 27 de Outubro de 2009 20:14
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Hand to Hand Conbat?

Hi Hayden,
Like I just told Shaun earlier I forgot to add the instructions to the
manual. Anyway, here is the instructions again. Smile.
In order to have Angela throw a punch or kick you have to holster your
weapon, you have to get fairly close to your intended target, and use
the spacebar to throw a random punch or kick. If you are too close or
too far away it won't work. The optimum distance is about a half a meter
away.

HTH