To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 9error encountered

Hi,
This is a Managed DirectX bug. When reading into a SoundBuffer sometimes
DirectSound trips a false error saying the "argument is out of range." There
is no known fix for it since Managed DirectX hasn't been in development
since .NET 1.1.
In other words, it's not an issue with the game--it's a library issue.
Munawar A. Bijani
"Knowledge is of two types: absorbed and heard. The heard knowledge is only useful if it is absorbed." - Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib, Nahj Al-Balagha
mailto:munaw...@gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Sherman" <squir...@gmail.com>