De: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 27 de Outubro de 2009 22:05
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Hand to Hand Conbat?

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestions. That's not necessarily a bug, but just the
way I designed it. When Angela is out of range she doesn't do anything,
and I suppose I can have her throw a swing, waist strength, but you have
to remember the game character can actually see her target. A normal
person wouldn't throw a swing until he or she was in attack range.
Anything else is just waisting time and energy for no gain. That's my
logic anyway.