Hi,
Ok...I guess I can do that. It won't be hard to add a swoosh for if and when she misses an enemy monster. I can probably do that today since it seams to be a relatively easy update.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I agree that there should be a swoosh sound if you swing your fist too far from the creature. This could also be used if you are in range and miss, which I hope is taken account for as not every punch or kick should be a hit. Maybe you could include some really timid creatures that run off when she kicks or swings at them. I could see a bat that almost sounds like the harpy but is scared away from you just by swinging at it.