To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Side-Scroller vs FPS

Hi Tom.

Came in a bit late here, and I really don't know what my opinion is going to mean. But here it is.

I'm young. I'm 17, and the first console I ever touched was a super nintendo.I haven't had the true xperience of playing sidescrollers from the 80s. The few I do play are mostly emulated. However, this is short so I'l make it that. I admire what you're doing, and I think the game s turning out to be a great one, despite the fact that you and some of s on the list might not like the direction. However, as Dark said, there are a lot of shoters that are also side-scrollers. Bionic Cmando, metal slug to name a couple. Bionic commando is similar o mota, at least it oked it wen I thought back. As to what I think, I personally like the bit of mix between hte tw styles. ----- Original Message -----