Hi Peter,
Lol! That was funny. Thanks for the laughs.

Smile.

peter Mahach wrote:
I thought of this when writing my message about mota's future, and this *is*
not any real idea.
The game takes place in a giant maze, probably 1000x1000. you were drunk... but
you slep, and you are over the hangover. you're fresh... but no! you've no
orientation! rack up points in this fast pased modern fps game! bump into
walls, locked doors, and be careful! your orientation will slowly rise! find
beer bottlesand drink the contents of  them. when your you begin to see stars -
hear the sound spinning in the stereofield you'll be up against a boss, god
thomas of the  fps industry. kill him and his 3d related code blocks with your
uncareful walking, while being careful, as these block's rise your orientation.
if your orientation goes to 100, you walk out of the maze, and the game is over.

I guess that's something I'd be good at, *lol*.

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com