Hi Tom.

Fair enough. my position is very similar regarding modern 3rd person or fps games, ---- though in my case it was the games which became too complex for my sight to handle rather than my sight changing.

Stil, I very much grew up playing modern side scrollers, ---- in fact it's a style of games I stil! very much enjoy today, ---- with remakes of Turrican and the like being produced for windows, and the evolving Mega man series on the Gba.

It is rather sad though that these games are purely graphical and not accessible to anyone without at least a small amount of useable vision, ---- this is why I'm so keen on something similar appearing in audio.

Beware the grue!

Drk.