And for those of us who like both types of games, ---- that's fantastic news indeed.

Beware the grue!

dark.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future plans?

Hi Ryan,
Yes, there will be. What I meant to say is that Mysteries of the Ancients will remain as a completely modern side-scroller, and that I will officially be making a 2d engine an option for future development. I still intend to release some advance 3d FPS games for those gamers like me who want them, but I do think given the number of problems with that genre it might be commercially better to release a few 2d games as well as 3d games to appeal to both groups. Especially, since both technologies now exist.

Smile.

Ryan Conroy wrote:
Hi Tom,

With your final dicission, does this mean that there will not be any fully accessible 3d titles in the future?