Hi all,
I was just wondering who on this list has had a chance to battle the Halloween Pumpkin Beast, and if so how well did you do. I've had a couple of engagements this weekend with the creature, but unfortunately I've recently restarted my main character, Casandra, so I wasn't exactly the best hero on the battle field. Still I managed to take a small chunk of health points, say 300 or so out of his hide, but there are players with some kick butt armor and weapons that did thousands of points of damage. This one dude that helped me out had an MR and SP around 250. What I'd like to know is how in Sryth he got such a glorious MR and SP rating. I've had to work hard to get to 100 MR and SP before, and I've never gotten much higher than that before restarting a character. In fact, that has been one of my problems with Sryth in general. I can generally make it to 100 SP and MR if I work really hard at it, but after i reach that point I get stuck. Is that because I don't do enough donating for adventurer tokens and experience points? I often think my failior to get beyond that point is I don't especially like doing grinding and I don't want to pay much more than my annual subscription fee. Then, again there are some adventures I never get high enough to play and complete. I wonder if donating regularly is the answer to climbing the ladder quicker, or are there some quests more helpful than others in climbing the skill ladders on the game?

Thanks.