To my fellow blind fliers.
I now have a registered copy of fsx gold.
Like most of us though we have a low end on board vid card since most of our
needs is audio and not much video.
So I was wondering what size vid card would work with Microsoft Flight
simulator and roughly how much would it be.
So in short, could someone get away with a 16 bit card, a 32 bit card or a
64 bit card for fsx and roughly how much would they be.
This might have to be a Christmas project.
Thanks
Ron who hopes to be one of the blind pilots soon.

Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com