Hi Kelly,
To date I can find no one who has beaten the bonus level in Monkey Business. Certainly not me. That and the ledges are probably the two most challenging parts of the game.

Kellie and my lovable Lady J. wrote:
Hey Charles,
Now that is the one part that I just couldn't figure out. I just can't quite get it. lol When I think I understand... I don't. lol My husband didn't get it either so... at least we know we aren't the only ones.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com