Wondering if anyone has found a good way to map locations in Ce?  Lately
I've been picking up passengers and obviously I can figure out how to find
my destination using the plotter.  Problem is I like to pick up more than
one passenger at a time and figuring out where to go first can be difficult.
What I've been doing is checking all locations with the plotter and going to
the closest destination from my point of origin.  This is fine but there's
no way of knowing how far my next destination will be from the first
destination.  I don't know if I'm making sense it's 2:55 a.m, hopefully
people will see what I mean.  Basically, I'm wondering if there is a way to
map out different locations.  The only solution I've thought of is to keep
notes.  Just wondering if anyone out there has figured out a better way to
do this or if there's something I'm missing. Still very new to this game so
I have a lot to learn.  I'm only on level 14.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone joined the blind Ce list?  I've joined but
I never see any posts on there.

Earle

Twitter and facebook rowdyamerican