Hi Listers,

Forgive me if I've asked this before. My memory is shot and I'm not finding it in my sent folder so here goes:

When I use VIP Mud with Jaws 9, Jaws echoes every letter even though I have it set to echo words only. I've written GMA Games about this, but David Greenwood doesn't seem to know what to make of it. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how did you fix it? Maybe some kind person could give me a list of their Jaws settings that I could plug into Jaws and make it more obedient.

Thanks, and apologies if this is a repeat.

--Bill