Hi Charles,
I'm not much of a cheater myself, but I usually use the walkthrough for that level myself. I've made it all the way through one time, but it was pretty darned hard. That is one level that could use a bit more discription how the ledgs are laid out.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I still haven't figured how to get through the ledges level without using a cheat. Any hints on the solution, or what to look for in the way of cues, are appreciated.
---
In God we trust!