What damage are you doing shaun?

One thing I've learnt about combat in Ce, is that offense is much more important than defense.

that's why I've been flying around taking lots of spaceships out using a heavy hitting gun, drone, and targiting module rev 3, ---- but have no shield.

If your short on weaponry as I said, message me in game sinse i have some kinetic guns to spare at kinetic 55, kinetic 65 and kinetic 80 (the level 80 one does I believe betwene 139 and 220 damage).

I'd be willing to sell any of these for 15 k.

In fact, even if these guns are no use to you, ---- I strongly! advise you to check the player markit for weaponry, sinse the npc stores in the game are frankly a ripoff.

Beware the grue!

dark.