same here I'd like to play mainstream, to, but one person suits aint goina do
it not a smigen.
group suits would but the foundations and other orgs have better things to
worry aboutlike roading access and other things more important than games.
so yeah we will have to muddle along.
ofcause if this guy wins it doesn't change anything, he may get some cash to
shut him up but its not going to change anything.
I think orgs like audiogames.net spreading the word out would help more, than
what this guy is doing.
Ok maybe right now we will achieve nothing but in the future there is always
the one day hope that something will eventually happen.