Perhaps, but we as the blind gaming market would all have to band together to prove to them that such a thing would be cost-effective for them. That's the heart of the problem right there. And let's face it people, we're a distinct minority.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thomp...@cox.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Visually impaired gamer sues Sony Online.

Hi Tom,
Do you think it would cost more or less money for a game company like Sony to make purely accessible games from scratch, then to make a regular title for the sighted? My thought is this, could a game company set up a dedicated department that makes just accessible games that would probably cost less then a regular title to make, enough of these accisible games could propel the buying of console systems with peripherals among the blind and disabled community. The accessible titles could probably be sold for the same price as sighted games but with a larger profit perhaps?
Maybe I am just being naive here, what do you and others think?

al