From: "Ryan Strunk" <ryan.str...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Piracy was: Requesting Rogue Angel Series

To quote you:

I think I do reserve the right to listen to something in full before paying
$12.00 per show, and find out later I did or didn't like it.

Ahh yes, because this honors system works so well. Do you also tear open
packages of cookies in the store to sample them before you buy them? After
all you might not like them, so you shouldn't buy them and take that risk.
Perhaps Amazon could just send me a book and let me read it. Then if I like
it, I can pay for it when I'm done. In fact, Tom, why don't you just release
all of your programs as freeware, and then those of us who like your games
can pay you for them. Hey. I'm only following your philosophy.

No fun? Well that's why we have demos and samples. That's why we have the
radio and TV you mentioned. In fact, if you go to the page for the first
book in the series, you can click a link entitled "preview" and get a sample
just like other paying customers. Anything else is stealing.

http://www.graphicaudio.net/p-33-1-destiny.aspx

Ryan