From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My Apologies and Explanation

Hi Darren,
And what exactly do you consider saving face in this case? I've already
done the damage, according to you and others my reputation as a
moderator is shot, and I'm a hypocrite, etc. I've explained my intent,
my point of view, and many of you don't agree with it. For that reason
we will simply have to agree to disagree. It will do neither you or I
any good to argue the point on list any further. You've made your
opinion known and so have I. Is it possible to offer a truce, and move on?
This I will say. I will shortly be e-mailing Kevin and Raul asking them
for their decision regarding my moderator status. If they say I should
resign I will do so willingly. If they want to suspend me from the list
for x days or months I'll have to live with that decision. If they
decide this is an unfortunate accident and do nothing so be it. I'll put
myself at their decision and mercy considering this matter.