<sigh>
its a shame I will be middle aged or so before that even starts, heck I may be
dead before anything happens, that really is just suckfull.
I have actually no idea what will happen if I really get a real job.
I have time to bother with email lists, podcasts, etc.
But I wander what would happen if I ever got a real job, like one that took
most of the week.
I wander if I would just go away, scary that.
Never contemplated going off gaming but have to concider it.