well I can only say this, if i have still the life in me and the milage then I
may take it all up.
However thats easier said than done ofcause.
Right now I am home with my parents, at age 28.
I don't need to do most of the cooking or rather anything and I don't work.
whilst I may never fully go indipendant due to my lazyness though I will try, I
suspect if I ever got more of a life, since I really don't have a standard life
that means anything I may have to leave this list perminantly.
So long and short is that if I am still on this list at 80 then I will probably
go ahead.