Here's something else for you all to consider: let's say you pirate a bunch of movies, tv shows etc, but you never intend to buy them, no matter how awesome they are. Would there even be any loss for that company when you never intended to purchase the content in the first place? Let's now look at it from a different perspective: If you buy movies, books, etc from a company all the time, and you've spent thousands of dollars purchasing their content and you're now totally broke. But then your friend buys one of their books or movies. would it be wrong to take it for free when you've obviously spent all your hard earned cash on their content? should this company have a right to be angry? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 4:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Piracy was: Requesting Rogue Angel Series

The cookies cannot be repackaged once opened, nor can the contents you
consumed be put back in any form that others would eat.  A download,
however, is a totally different animal.  It can be deleted.  No harm done.
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Strunk" <ryan.str...@gmail.com>