From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 11:09 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Piracy was: Requesting Rogue Angel Series

Here's something else for you all to consider: let's say you pirate a bunch
of movies, tv shows etc, but you never intend to buy them, no matter how
awesome they are. Would there even be any loss for that company when you
never intended to purchase the content in the first place? Let's now look at

it from a different perspective: If you buy movies, books, etc from a
company all the time, and you've spent thousands of dollars purchasing their

content and you're now totally broke. But then your friend buys one of their

books or movies. would it be wrong to take it for free when you've obviously

spent all your hard earned cash on their content? should this company have a

right to be angry?