Hi all,
Since many of you seam to forgot Raul's request to get back on topic I'm officially closing the following topics immediately.
Piracy was Requesting Rogue Angel Series
Moderator Serious Warning
If anyone else posts on these topics after this message you will be placed on moderated status for a week. I don't want to be heavy handed about this, but you need to stop arguing about this subject on list like a bunch of children, and just agree to disagree and move on like adults.

Thanks.